Reservation and cancellation conditions
Booking and price
- A reservation is valid only if the landlord has received from tenant:
- Timely required payments;
- A deposit of CHF 300 must be paid in cash on arrival.
- On arrival, you must pay the tourist tax due in cash.
Payment of rent
- If the reservation is made less than 40 days before arrival, the full amount is due.
- Upon reservation, 50% of the total rental sum (including any additional costs) must be received by the lessor. If this payment is not made in time, the reservation is cancelled and the lessor is free to offer the reserved period for rental again;
- The total rent must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the stay. If this payment is not made on time, the tenant will receive a payment reminder;
- If the tenant has again failed to make the payment due within the stipulated payment period, this will be considered a cancellation of the property by the tenant and the cancellation conditions of Article 8 will apply. Landlord then has the right to offer the property for rent again.
- Landlord advises tenant to take out cancellation insurance.
- Any cancellation must be notified in writing or by e-mail by the lessee to the lessor. Receipt will be confirmed by landlord to tenant.
- If the tenant wishes to terminate the rental agreement for reasons other than illness or accident, the following conditions apply:
- Up to 60 days prior to arrival administration fee CHF 100.00
- 59 – 45 days before arrival administration fee CHF 100.00 & 30% deposit.
- 44-30 days prior to arrival: administration fee CHF 100.00 & 50% deposit.
- 29 – 0 days before arrival: total rental amount plus administration fee CHF 100.00
- No arrival: total rental amount plus administration fee CHF 100.00
- If the flat can be re-rented after a cancellation, the landlord is obliged to refund the full amount minus an administration fee of CHF 100.00.